Mutazioni associate allo skipping dell’esone 14 di MET sono state identificate nel 3-4% dei pazienti con adenocarcinoma polmonare. La presenza di tali mutazioni correla con un aumento della sensibilità agli inibitori di MET.
Tecnologia: ONE STEP retrotrascrizione RNA ed amplificazione RT-PCR
Unico kit in Real-time PCR attualmente sul mercato
Sensibilità: 500 copie di DNA plasmidico
|Product Name||Format||Size (test/kit)||Storage||Cat. No.|
|MET Mutation Detection Kit||BOX||24||-20±5°C||LCMME02|
Real-time PCR assay to detect exon 14 skipping mutation in the MET gene
Exon 14 skipping results in the deletion of the juxtamembrane domain, which leads to enhanced signaling through the MET receptor pathway. MET exon 14 skipping mutation are found in 3~4% of lung cancer patients with both the presence and absence of MET amplification.
Tumors harboring MET with exon 14 skipping and/or MET amplifications have increased sensitivity to MET inhibitors, such as Crizotinib and Cabozantinib.
- One step tube for Reverse Transcription and Real-Time PCR
- Results in 90 minutes
- Positive and Negative controls
- Internal control included
- GMP-compliant manufacturing
- ISO13485-certified laboratory
- Sensitivity 500 copies
- Sample: FFPE tissues
- 2 fluorescent channels: FAM, HEX/VIC
- Mutation detected: exon 14 skipping
MET Cancer Signaling Pathway
c-MET receptor tyrosine kinases (RTKs) activated via hepatocyte growth factor (HGF) binding can result in multiple downstream effects conducive to cancerous cells. This figure illustrates the ways in which activated c-MET RTKs can recruit a variety of proteins such as GRB2, GAB1, PLCγ, SRC, and SHP2, and signal numerous pathways (Adapted from Liu X, Newton RC, Scherle PA. Developing c-MET pathway inhibitors for cancer therapy: progress and challenges. Trends Mol Med. 2010;16(1); 37-45)
- Most of our kits have been validated on any of the following instruments:
ABI StepOne/StepOnePlus/7300/7500/7900; Stratagene Mx 3000P/3005P; Roche LightCycler 480; Bio-Rad CFX96; Rotor-Gene 6000/Q, SLAN96-S.
- Technological Principles: The kit comprises specific primers and fluorescent probes to detect gene mutation in real-time PCR assay, which combines reverse transcription and PCR amplification in one step. The target region of FFPE RNA is transcribed into cDNA with the action of reverse transcriptase and specific primers. The MET variant cDNA is amplified by specific primers and the mutant amplicon is detected by fluorescent probe labelled with FAM, while reference gene amplicon is detected by fluorescent probe labelled with VIC.
- Awad MM et al., J Clin Oncol. 2016; 34: 721-730
- Di Maio M et al., Transl Cancer Res 2016;5(S1):S101-S105